Friday 27 August 2010

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling

Hello all :) We've been very, very busy so I'm loving having a few quiet days to catch my breath, catch up on sleep and wash my smalls.

Short Versions only, sorry:

Day 7, Fri 20th August
Did a tour of Edinburgh castle which was freaking amazing. It is huge! The 1pm gun was funny, especially the dumb tourists who "weren't expecing the big noise"!
Caught up with Grant, Kath & baby Merran who was as cute as a button. Managed to finish the Thistle cardie by being very late for lunch.
Went to see Adam Hills at the Festival. Yes, travelled half way around the world to see an aussie comedy act. But wait, it gets better...
Went to see Tripod at the Festival. Aussie act no.2. Yeah.

2 comments:

Kate said...

dipped your tiddlies in a glass of water?

Helen said...

Every time I go past a Tesco's, I have to tell VUH that I didn't get it there.