Monday 23 August 2010

There Can Be Only One

I admit it - I'm a bad blogger! I'm so sorry! We've been having too much fun in areas with no free wifi so I am horribly behind :(

The last few days have been in Scotland - Edinburgh for the Tattoo and Fringe festival, and we are now in the west country.

Today we caught a train up the west coast and through the area where the film Highlander was set and filmed, so I've been out-geeking myself sick.

But since I've been here, the short version of events:

Travelled from London to Edinburgh. Fell in love with Edinburgh. Discovered I was staying 2 mins from the LYS.
Listened to the Tattoo, visited E Castle, visited Hollyrood Palace, bought fudge. Caught up with friends Grant and Kath and beautiful little Merran.
Saw Adam Hills and Tripod at comedy festival. Laughed at ourselves for traveling half way around the world just to see some Aussie comedy.
Went to the Tattoo which was freaking awesome.
Travelled from Edinburgh to Fort William, very pretty. Stayed at nice B&B. Day trip to Malaig via the village of Glenfinnen on the shores if Loch Shiel (and I am immortal!). About to travel to... Place I can't remember what it us called, then will see Isle of Skye tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm a bad blogger :( Sorry.

No comments: